7.20.2011

Happy New Year...What? (And other confessions of the long lost creator of this blog)


Um, okay. It's been longer than awhile. It's been longer than quite awhile. It's been nearly 7 months since my last confession--I mean, post, but I do have a confession: I have been seeing other blogs. There. It's out! I now have 4 blogs along with the countless other social networking aka time consuming monsters of the inter-webs along with the thing that I surprisingly call my life. But I decided that I can not abandon my first born! For any followers still out there: I'm officially baaaaaaaack! Tell your mom. Tell your friends. Tell that weird neighbor of your's 2 houses down. I'll say it now to you and to myself: I won't be posting frequently*; but if you ever miss me, you can find me here, here, here and here (and probably other heres I didn't even know about). Occasionally you'll catch a glimpse of me out on the streets of Savannah.

Anywho! To kick things off, I have decided to add a new, erm, segment(?) to my blog. Introducing "What I Didn't Wear Today." This is not to be confused with "What I Wore Today" or any posts on a nudist's blog.

The concept: I will post illustrated interpretations of things I wish I was wearing but can not because they a) do not exist to my knowledge b) do not fit in a poor college girl's budget c) do not exist in my size (again, to my knowledge) or d) seem to be completely and/or morally
unattainable (i.e. a $3 vintage skirt that someone walking next to me is wearing)

Et, voila. Post no.1:





Oh, and Happy New Year!
G'day,
B xx

*Non-frequent posts to include (but of course not limited to) Personal style posts, street style posts, fashion finds, random fashion related illos, rants/muses, and awkward commentary about my life. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great sketch!
this is great!
i hope you'll come visit my blog and see my posts about my journey in spain and my first look since returning to the states!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

tdub said...

WOWza! Great sketch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin