7.22.2011

Lavender is the New Pink (Lemonade)

When life gives you weather this hot, go to the store and make lavender lemonade! I'm absolutely in love with lavender (herb & color), so when I happened upon a recipe for lavender lemonade, I knew that the scorching weather wasn't my only reason to make a pitcher. It turned out as sweet and delicious as I'd hoped. Try it yourself!

In celebration of my new favorite summer sipper and color combo, here are two finds on my fashion want list:

via Free People


via Nine West

Keep cool!
B

7 comments:

Ninja said...

Cool tip :D And I absolutely love those shoes. mmmm.

xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

I must try this lemonade, sounds delicious!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit! Love your wedges! thank you for sharing this post.

Funeral flower arrangements

tdub said...

Awesome tip!

master bedroom said...

Hey there
The Fashion File
I truly loved this post. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information. The majority of the information here was rather enlightening!

Unknown said...

I think this post is awesome http://www.lajm-shqip.com/new/index.php/2017/08/30/arsyeja-e-vertete-e-largimit-te-floriana-garos-nga-jo-vetem-mode-jo-zhvendosja-ne-zvicer/

Tu piel tu carta de presentaciĆ³n said...

I love your blog. And your style.
Dont forget Dress Up By Alicia Hernandez Clothes
Dress Up By Alicia Hernandez Clothes
Dress Up By Alicia Hernandez Clothes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin