6.08.2010

face check : i walk this beach

From The Fashion File

Sun, skin, music, accessories. Let me break it down for you:

1. Black Weaved Vinyl bag : Hands free is the way to be. Scored this baby at a flea market.

2. Red Sunnies via Civvies in Savannah,GA : Gotta keep the sun outta your eyes. These are similar to a pair I had last year with a little added metal.

3. YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum : Feel sophisticated with one spritz. It's sweet and flowery without overdoing it & light enough for summer.

4. Smith's Rosebud Salve: Low key lipcare--I gave up on lip gloss in high school. This stuff gives just enough shine for me thanks.

5. Almay intense i-color: Any purple or dark colored eyeliner, really. I usually reserve this for evenings. Waterproof it up for nights at the beach.

6. deLiA*s Mint nail lacquer: Raved about previously. Still addicted to this color and I plan to wear it until the bottle or summer runs out.

7. CG translucent powder: I like to keep the shine on my lips; this tries to help out with that.

8. Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 55: I love a nice tan, but I also love not having skin cancer. This lotion + sunnies + a big floppy hat = heya, day at the beach!

9. Avon Gold Strength Fortifiant Top Coat: A gift from grams. Works like a dream! Nothing else makes my nail polish last longer. It also adds subtle gold specks for sparkle!

10. "Diamond" ring via Civvies: The most expensive diamond I can afford right now. I love the irony of it as well as the geometric design.

Music: Sleigh Bells (Treats), The Dead Weather (Sea of Cowards), Kasabian (West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum), Corinne Bailey Rae (The Sea), Spice Girls (Spice World) (& other random 90s music)

Happy, pretty summers, all!
Until Next Post,
B

1 comment:

Candice Hannah Marcelle said...

cool post! man you gotta love the beach, its Winter here so freezing cold. all about the scarves and whatnot!
great blog :)
x

http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin