9.27.2009

The cravings of fashion


(via coutorture.com)
Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2010

1) Loving Dolce and Gabbana's Victorian lace looks with an added edge from the Spring 2010 shows. Heads up: legs have been very trendy this year at fashion week. Sheers and high-waisted "bloomers" are to blame. Body conscious, anyone?

2) Paris Fashion Week is next on the menu for all those hungry for the latest in fashion. Check out the schedule at the link below. I'll be living vicariously through those fortunate enough to attend:
Paris Fashion Week Schedule

3) I've been itching to sketch, but when I put pencil to paper nothing really inspires me. Inspiration jumpstart found:
What I Wore Today via blueisinfashionthisyear.blogspot.com
This week's challenge (amongst those that occur daily): What I Wore today drawings. I'll post here and in the What I Wore Today Flickr pool. Yeah, I'll start that tonight.

until next post,
B

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin