7.09.2009

So what if it drizzles and dribbles and drips?

Finally! Rain!...that I sort of missed out on. =( I was working for most of the day, so I didn't get a chance to break out the umbrella. I just stood inside the rather cozy coffee shop and watched the water fall. After work, I scurried on over to a used book store nearby. Books and rain just make sense. I picked up a copy of "Falling Up" by Shel Silverstein and a great 70''s Vogue Sewing book. Witty poems, fun illustrations, and a great sewing book were the perfect end to my day.
I've got to try this sometime. Clothed, of course! =)



The Vogue Sewing Book has a great section on some great designers. Here, my fashion love for Yves Saint Laurent.

dress secondhand, cotton cardi Madewell, silver locket So Good Jewelry in Savannah

3 comments:

Victoria said...

You went to Got Books!
:0)

O, and I have a fashion question. I have this very nice empire line floor length (maybe cotton?) dress. The only problem is, it's a very dark brown. Now, I like brown, but I want to lighten it up a bit.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

you have a gorgeous blog, darling
great name drop of shel silverstein
loving it, beautiful posts, keep it up
thanks for the comments, i love them!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ah, you've got to love Silverstein! sorry about missing the rain, but stormy weather will come again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin