12.18.2008

One step at a time

Recently, I took on a huge challenge: I agreed to design and construct a prom dress for a friend. I'm really excited that such an oppotunity presented itself to me, yet still a bit horrified. I'm up for the trials and errors though. I can't wait to create success from my failures.
So, to document the process I began searching for a book or sketch journal. I never found one that was currently not in mid-use. Instead, I decided to keep track of my process digitally and to share it with all (meaning, whoever reads this blog). I'll begin with the first sketch:

I have high hopes in it coming a lot further than this. I've already made a few changes and have newer skethes to share with tommorrow's inspiration "board" along with more details on the direction and vision for the dress.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin