9.04.2008

departure

The two images below, really have little to do with one another, other than the fact that they're my last two photos from my one day trip to Chicago. I didn't plan on them being the last, but then again, the poses make them appropriately paired. I decided to capture what turned out to be two different fashion views and therefore varying views toward the day at hand. The top photo shows a more "on-the-go mom" look that is versatile and weather appropriate yet all the same subtlely style concious. The bottom look (minus the bad fit of the shorts) shows a more "glamed" up look. Personally, I wouldn't dream of shopping in heels. The color palette is what caught my eye here.

As for my own life, I await departure back to Savannah and back to school life. I leave in 6 days and find myself rushing to do a million little things until then. I'm filled with the same anxious feeling I had as a grade school student the night before a field trip. I'm so exited for the upcoming year! Hurricanes threaten my move in day, but God willing, things will go well. I hope to find myself with a repaired (or new) camera within a few weeks and snapping photos of Savannah's most creatively dressed! Until then!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin