2.07.2009

Fancy that: night @ the strings concert

My roommates, a couple of friends, and I got intellectual last night by attending a string quartet concert. This required a little extra "snazziness" than our usually college ensembles (we were nearly the youngest folks in the audience--we couldn't stick out too much).
I wanted to look extra classy for my fellow string musicians, so added a few extra "notes" to my new LBD:


Dress: PLAY by C. Ronson @ Urban Outfitters, Tights: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: (1 of 3 set) Forever 21, Earrings: Forever 21, Minaudiere: Thrifted from Serendipity in Asheville, NC.
*Creds for my pictures goes to the fab Vicky J! As Well as Kaitlin & Kathryn for "support!" Thanks Loves!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like where you have taken your page. You certainly have grown up over the past year. Keep it up girl. I always look forward to what you have to say.

Bridgette said...

Thanks! I'm trying out a few different things. I'd love to keep hearing your feedback! =D

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as always snickerdoodle. Love the pics that Vicky took that make you look so professional and all/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin