7.15.2008

Summer Pastimes



With a broken camera and little to no street style inspiration where I'm currently located, I've found a few ways to keep my mind off the days until I'm back in Sav and pass the time. I thought I would share with my fellow fashion lovers:



  • style.com Vogue's website is a great place to view the lastest shows. It diminishes my longing to travel to Europe (or anywhere!). Making a lookbook of your favorite looks is a surefire way to indulge in fashion and get lost for an hour or so.

  • Nylon and N.E.E.T magazine (nylonmag.com and neetmagazine.com) have June issues online to view (for free!). They're hip, indie fashion magazines that I can't help but be inspired by.

  • Project Runway 5!!! It's starting tommorrow and I couldn't be more pysched for it! For first time viewers: It comes on Bravo @ 9/8 c. "Make it work!" http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/season/5/countdown

  • arthousecoop.com is an awesome place for those into art or wanting to get involved. They do projects like "the Sketchbook project" where 500 sketchbooks were sent to 500 people, filled with art, and sent back for a show in their gallery. Their current project, which is still open with 341 spots (at time of post), is "The Canvas Project." For a only 16 bucks they send you 5 3x3 canvases to do your thing and you send them back for everyone to view at their gallery in Atlanta on the night of the show! Hurry! You only have until August 15 to sign up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful. You are so talented. You will surely go far miss bridgette.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin